- A series of self-propelled 3 oclock welding equipment, primarily developed for
on-site erection of large storage tanks, silos, blast furnaces and similar cylindrical
- Single-side version.
- Designed to travel on the top edge of the tank shell.
- As there are different ways of building tanks, one machine in the series is designed to
travel on a rail which is temporarily fixed to the shell or on a stand-alone ring outside
- The operator of the machine rides in a cabin, where he supervises and controls the
welding process with the control panel within easy reach.
- The cabin, whose floor level under the carriage is variable to suit the height of the
plate, is built as a cage to give the operator(s) maximum safety and comfort.For weather
protection the cage can be covered by curtains.